CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

This feeling's like no other....

Wow.
I mean wow. I certainly wasn't expecting this.....the sleepover started off normally enough.....with us stuffing our faces and watching lame teenage movies which i now realize are SO f***ing unrealistic and insignificant. Stupid even. So we decided to watch another movie....normal sleepover thing right?

The Notebook.....loads of people told me that it's a reallllyyyyy cuuuteee movie and I should totally watch it. What they didn't tell me is that it's so heart-wrenchingly beautiful, so poignantly moving and so very happy that it's almost sad. Can something like that really exist? So perfect just because it isn't! I talking real crap I know but what do I do? This movie evokes all emotions- I laughed, i called the girl a bitch, I went all "awwww" and.........................................................
ten minutes left for the movie to end and well well whaddya know- I'm bawling my head off! ME! I never cry during movies!!!! Except for one or two lame movies(homeward bound, kal ho na ho and that too only a teeeny bit)....Well yeah I was crying so hard I couldn't watch the end.....I just hid behind the pillow. Oh My God. And you know what? Allie was seventeen when she met Noah, her first and only TRUE love.
Well now it's like a big reality check.....tomorrow I go back to life's monotony. That's why I'm writing this now, in the moment. I know I sound like a total sap....but you gotta experience the magic of the movie to believe it....well atleast it was magical for me.....hehe I know tomorow it may seem trivial or whatever....and that makes me feel sad too.
Note to self- Do not watch movies which make you howl at 2 in the night and remind you of things you do not want to or should not be remembering.
Okay I am one messed up and confused person.....but honestly .....that was one of the most beautiful stories ever. I'm lost for words. Sorry guys I can't type anymore....I am just shocked.
Wow. That's it.

P.S. I say, I almost forgot- Happy Birthday Sayonee!

0 comments: