CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Decisions, Confusions.......Illusions?

Looking at the way things are going, I think it's about time that I started thinking of an alternate career for myself.......Hmmmm engineering aint the end of the world....right?? There are so many things i can do...

1) Become an actress!
And the award goes to.....
Me: Thank You Thank you! I love you all!! I wanna thank my fans, my parents, my doggie, my kitty, my llama .......
Yeahhh....I could live with that:D

2) Become a dairy farmer in switzerland....Yeaaahhhh! Ok so i don't like cows but big deal.. with all that milk maybe i could start a chocolate factory and in my free time i could go skiing, snowboarding, see the ddlj place, hog on swiss chocolates.....yum yum drool

3) How about a chef?? I can cook....really! I make-a goooooood pizza!(italian accent)

4)Singer? Aw come on, with technology today, even a monkey can become a singer. And if salman khan, sanjay dutt and aamir khan can sing then i sure as hell can!

5)Maybe i could just become a hippie. Peace, man.

6)Clooowwwwnnnn!!! I'm clumsy enough alright. (Wait, did i actually in actuality consider becoming a professional clown?)

7)Teacher?- AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!(point at myself nagraj style)

8) Magician! I will now make a bunny come out of this hat!
Audience- Ooooooooooohhhhh!!

9)Drummer- So what if i don't know how to play the drums yet? I'm gonna learn and then I shall do the ba ba boom very nicely!

10) Or maybe i could just lead a life of crime- Criminals always get to spout cool dialogues:( and get cool background music
Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai!(Muhahahahaha)
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse!


Oh dear...isn't looking too good is it??
I like the actress part though:D:D:P




P.S- Yes I like making lists!!


P.P.S- And yes I also like exclamation marks!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Bharat said...

i want!!(yr pitzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaa)