CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Why I cried after I turned 17.......

It's 1:48 in the morning and it's also my birthday, so happy birthday to me! I turn 17 today. People do a lot of things when they turn 17, like meet some guy at a carnival, poke fun at him when he threatens to jump off the ferris wheel unless you go out with him and yeah, take his pants off in full public view, just like Allie in "The Notebook"
Yes, a wonderful and sappy start to my birthday....I just cried and I absolutely loved it. You can't put in words, you just can't put this in words....................
It's beautiful and just so amazing and..........
Ok, we started out laughing in the beginning because Ryan Gosling, though a very good actor, has weird and funny expressions and yeah, he looks like Ranbir Kapoor in his hats but that's not the point...........
Ok I'm searching dictionary.com for words. Does that even give you a hint of what a loss I'm at!!!!!
Yes, we were cringing at all the "ahem" parts and I lost count of how many times we've used the word "bitch" or pointed fingers at the screen Nagaraj style What am I thinking of? Nothing. Why am I thinking of nothing?
I'm not sure. Is it this movie? I don't even remember the scenes that properly now but you know that feeling that just remains with you like how you look at the sun for a long time and even after you look away, you can still see it, only its dark , like its veiled or something
Ok, I'm talking nonsense, I want to delete this. Why can't I write this normally? I'm getting writer's block like atleast a zillion times a minute.
I want to talk about the movie. About how Noah makes Allie lie down in the middle of the road and stare at the traffic lights and then get up squealing when a car comes by and nearly runs them over and Allie laughs all strange-like more like the "huhuhuhuhuh" and grunting, how they are both fighting one moment and she slaps him and then they behave like it never happened, how she begs and pleads with him when he wants to break up and then tells him that she hates him and pushes him in the car.......and the house, the house he rebuilt from scratch, the house where he promised her a room where she could sit and paint and watch the sunset...Noah didn't sell the house, he tried to shoot the guy who offered $50,000 for it. He was offering too much money for the house and nobody in their right minds would do that and so he didn't want a lunatic living in his house(that was funny)
And Lon, what kind of a name is that? What kind of a person is he? He's all wired up and stiff as a board and he asks her out. And he has the audacity to remind her of it while dressed up in his uniform and it wasn't even as cute as Noah's reminder. Git. He knew he was making himself irresistible. Which girl can resist a guy in uniform? Poor guy, of course, he's not to blame, he just got pushed in.
The 366 letters, the duckies, the rain, the lake.......it was all so beautiful. The pain of seeing a loved one suffer right in front of your eyes and there's nothing you can do about but wait for tomorrow...
Was it a happy ending? No. Was it a sad ending? No. Was it a bittersweet ending? NO NO NO NO NO
What kind of ending was it? I don't know...I just don't....

P.S. It's mighty strange to write a blog entry in front of a live audience in the middle of the night

1 comments:

Nea said...

I LOVED this post!

You should write more often in the dead of the night!

Love - aa - ly!!