It's 11:45 on a saturday night and I'm bored. BORED. On a saturday night. Jeez what is the world coming to? There is nothing to watch on the telly-nothing i tell ya! Unless I watch that awful movie- Mr. ya Miss ( those who haven't heard of it, yeah you're better off) or Vivah, which i have already seen and loved but do not have the patience or the mood to sit through again.....hmm or i could watch cartoons on disney channel in telugu- uh NOT! So when bored, what do we do? We go online that's what we do! And if there's noone to chat with? Us lunatics talk to ourselves....hmm or a saner option would be to....yepp blog! So here I am, on a saturday night, bored, have I already said that?
So Me, Myself and I decide to pick out a template for the blog. Boy, I didn't know what i was getting myself(or is that me? maybe I?) into- ooh that blue swirly thingy is pretty! So is the red but Sayonee may not like it...darn! what about blue lighning-that's cool right? But it's too blue...Oh OH Unicorn!!:D No No it's toooo er cutesy...- jeez I'm never going to decide at this rate. Maybe i should let Sayonee decide...no no we'll probably end up with a collosseum in the backround or even worse- Cedric Diggory(yikes!)....Hehehe sorry Sayonee, all in good humour:)
So I had my PTM today-man did i breathe a sigh of relief once it was finished or what! They were pretty nice to me ya know especially physics. He kept laughing though in a really annoying way( heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh), sheesh with all due respect(he is good to me) ,I had to stifle my laughter- he was practically begging to be mimicked! Our teachers are pretty boring but very mimickable(erm if that is a word)...
Chemistry -"Ayyyee Saiilleence!(bang on desk and point with hand) Whaaat you are doing in the laast bench??"
Physics- " What's so special about the scientist Young- Even when he is 70 years people will still call him Young!" + aforementioned laughter; me of course banging my head on nearest available surface and wondering what I have done to deserve this!
Math- "Arre it's good yaar!" Hehe he's pretty cool, you know, for a math teacher, except when he gets into one of his moods and gives lecture on studying hard et cetera(makes me feel guilty, it does).
Oh yes the English teacher-loves rhyming words, according to him, we are 'monkey', we are 'flunky', we are 'dinky', we are 'donkey'. Gosh sir, I didn't know dinky was even a word, thank you so much for improving my vocabulary!
Ahhh and French, my favourite(to mimic-duhh!) " Baaayysss(boys), let us do somethinggg-a nice-a todayy" Hello sir? It's the girls....this is just to let you know that, uh, you know, WE EXIST! And we do not appreciate being addressed along with the Baaaaayyysss!
Wheee! I think I've finally found a template!:D:D And HSM2 song is playing so im lost, can't type anymore....."Everyday of our lives...wanna find you there wanna hold on tight.....wanna run while we're young and keep the faith!!"(singing loudly-hoping mum doesn't wake up)
Arrr good night mateys....I'll be backkk!!! (heh heh heh heh heh heh!)
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Dum dee doo dee dah! (yep that's how bored I am)
Posted by Born Confused at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ohh!! never thougt girls feel bad for french sir not not refering to them(anyway enough internet for today)
God i was just joking...
I know ma,i was doing the same
Post a Comment