CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Practical Difficulties Of A Practical - 1

Whats' the big idea of announcing a practical pre-final just 2 days before it actually takes place? So I had to waste a whole day studying for that crap and even have my tutor fill me with that same boosha, instead of studying for AITS, and I still do pathetically!!
I wake up in the morning and I realise that the only experiment I can do well is PHYSICAL BALANCE!!!. So au contraire to most of my fellow victims who thought I'd gone loony for asking like, the most difficult one. And what did I get finally? Prism. PRISM!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I screwed it. Not the theory and all that. I was fine with the written part but I had to re-do the entire thing because my graph started to resemble the Himalayan peaks instead of the Himalayan valleys. So I used the old stand-by : faking. And I think I can get away it because our external was none other than Manoj........
Notice how I pronounce his name with disdain, Manoj....... Yes, the same "look at me, I'm smarter than you when I'm really not even qualified to teach a kindergartener the ABCs". He got to ask us our viva questions and boy isn't he all well informed! A few questions I overheard, my classmates being tortured with....
"What is jografeek merrydiyun?"
"How is semicondoctor used in jonkshun die-ode?"
"What is aangul of deep?"
And he was asking all the people with the same experiments to come over so that he can question us jointly. Lazy git...What is the point of that may I ask?
How are you going to know who's answering on their own without prompting or not? So when my turn came..
"If I pass laait thru aakromaatik doblate and it has two wevlenths, draw the ray daigrum. I dont want very gooood daigrum"
Acting all hoity-toity, "WHERE IS YOUR RECORD?"
Oh please remind me to bring it tomorrow Sir, so that I can hit you on the head with it so that you can have light passed through your eyes when you open them next at the hospital.
Well atleast I had the perseverance to study and attend my practicals, unlike certain people here (ahem, cough cough)

0 comments: