Ever felt helpless when something annoyed you?? There are some things-petty things yes but still-that need to be taken care of...Don't know what I'm talking about? Well this will clear things up...
Ahem
5 things I'd like to change if I had the power to do so in no particular order (mind it I'm not talking about stuff like poverty, disease and hunger)
1) People honk way too much....In no other country do people honk this much and for no apparent reason. I mean you're stuck in a traffic jam right...and there are people honking! Hello how will it help if you honk ya morons? The vehicles aren't gonna evaporate! I mean they just take extreme pleasure in blowing our ears out- I say fine every idiot who honks for no reason...or better yet take a horn and blow it really loud in his ear- that oughta show em.
2) Misspelled signs. Spotted at an std booth- "We are not respose for trump calls" (I say what is a trump call?)Seen those bandis?- "Chaines fast food" or something to that effect...And the most annoying signs have to be the ones on walls- u know- "Do not pass urine hear"- lol ewwwwwww! But u kno i was thinking most of the people who do their business there are probably illiterate so how would they know what the heck is written on the wall??
3) Auto drivers are the most annoying people on earth! 50 bucks from lifestyle to central! Sasur ki shaadi hai kya? Too much baap...they just refuse to use the new meters and if they have the old ones then anyway u end up paying some fantastic sum for a short distance...Menace I tell ya!
4)Awright STOP writing about Britney Spears and Paris Hilton- jeez I know more about their lives than my friends'..poor britney has gone cuckoo and still the media won't leave her alone and that paris is just out for attention-most pathetic person I ever heard of- don't even know why she is a celebrity. The bits in the paper about hollywood actors are the lamest bits of gossip ever..."Lindsay spotted with Paris' ex but denies that they are going out" - um hello maybe she's telling the truth? " so and so likes meeting guys in grocery store"; somebody out of rehab, somebody in, rumoured sex tapes blah blah there's no end...sounds like a jungle out there!
5)People spit everywhere!!! AARGH! It irritates me no end! Hack cough spit sneeze...everything on the road like it's their father's house! That way I admire the singaporeans- you should see the roads there- soooo clean and cars actually wait for you if you want to cross the road..OMG. I've seen such road hogs in Hyd it's amazing... nobody wants to wait, they all want to go first and hence we have a traffic jam. Oh yeah and people throw whatever they want on the roads too...like the city is just one gigantic dustbin and when asked not to do so they reply" why? Everybody does it!" Well you're a part of "everybody" too! Someone's gotta stop right?
Don't get me wrong folks- I love my India of course I do....but some things really annoy me....and it seems like one can hardly find an honest person in this country from the bandas on the road to the high up politicians...sigh...Here's hoping that we have a brighter tomorrow...
0 comments:
Post a Comment