CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Top 10 Crazy Things I've Done In My Life

How All American Girl - ish! Anyway, here we go!

10. Going down a water slide knowing perfectly well that I can't swim and might drown. Well....I did drown
9. Inventing a game which involved you to hug a pillar 5 times and also a new language where "shosha" meant sing, when I was 7
8. Sticking a knife into myself at a restaurant to see if I would bleed like on T.V. Relax! the knife was blunt...although I did ask my aunt menacingly which knife was sharper
7. Cutting the cake on my 4th birthday and then sticking the knife in my mouth to lick the cream off and in the process, cutting my lip. Boy, I sure love knives don't I?
6. Snatching money from the hand of an uncle named (sigh) The Frump. Coincidence, isn't it? The Fates can be so cruel!!!!
5. Picking up a roshogolla from the plate of one of my guests when I was 5. What? He offered it to me! That was the only day when my father screamed at me.
4. Yelling at a theater full of people in the middle of a movie in Delhi. They were laughing...I couldn't hear the dialogues!
3. Seeing a cockroach in the bathroom and losing my head and tongue, ran out of there screaming "THERE'S A CHOCOLATE IN THE BATHROOM!!!!"
2. Wiping myself with a door mat thinking it was a towel at a 5 star hotel in Agra. It was white and fluffy, ok!! and it was all folded up and placed neatly near the bathtub. What was I to think????

And the number one craziest thing I've done in my life is....................

1. The unspeakably stupid thing I did in Kolkata. I know, I know. It was crazy, it was dumb. The full impact of it is hitting me now and making me cringe. Would it help in my defence if I said that I had fever then and I needed to entertain myself and that the delirium drove me to do this?

MENTAL NOTE : I do strange things in other cities (mind the pun)

P.S. Today is Charles Dickens' birthday and tomorrow is you know who's!!!

1 comments:

VIDYA said...

lol....cant believe you wrapped a doormat around yourself ....but i actually walked in front of a giant water tanker absent mindedly,thinkin "no big deal"....but i ended up gettin hospitalized wid several injuries...so,you've got company,gal!