CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Leave, Please Or Please Leave?

A chemist in my father's office went on leave for five days without informing anyone. When he came back, my father asked him why he didn't tell anybody about it and asked him to write a leave letter. I was very impressed with what he wrote and decided to put it up here as his letter really sets the standards for how a corporate leave letter should be written
Here is the letter exactly as it is and in no way reflects upon my writing skills

Lee Pharma Ltd.
Date : 27.11.07
To
Respected Sir,

Dear Sir My name is P. Sateesh Kumar. I am - working as a Production Chemist in - F - Block Module to I have my parents immidiatly call to me. my grandmother helth is very seriously - So Because I am not inform to before you. I am - Extreemly sorry. please kindly leave for the '5' - days. Thanking you Sir

Yours faithfully.
P. Sateesh Kumar
Chemist
F - Block
Module - II

Nice isn't it?

2 comments:

Nea said...

Oh C'MON.
Just because you can spell 'meretriciously' right doesn't give you the liberty to ridicule or give others an opportunity to ridicule a relatively less equipped(language-wise) person.

Nea said...

Lame everyday jokes are fine, but putting this up in your blog is outright mean..