CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bringing in oh-oh-eight!

Well now how about that? First time i brought in the new year with the pals...pretty cool huh? I went for dinner first and that was damn good fun! Full nice view of the lake and all- it was pretty:D The guy poured brandy over my steak and set it on fire! Sayonee told a slightly freaked-out me that this apparently is a common practice...so I was like ok! Legit way to get drunk! Just kidding I'm not the type who'd want to get drunk, am quite fine with coke:P Ya and the damn thing had the skin on it- ok all veggies reading this do not get grossed out- that also as i found out from dad is supposedly quite normal...Maybe I'm just not cut out for fine-dining what say? But however weird the food was, it still tasted good and when you have good company, food hardly matters now does it?

Then I went over to Nikita's house and we all went to RSI and danced off....er the dj was kinda sad but he played mauja hi mauja and dard-e-disco so me happy!:) And i was pretty happy about the Varun thing too-both of them look too cute! And then we went back home and did timepass till 630 in the morn! Pillow fights, chatting, psycho-analyzing, dunno how time flew past....Full nice. And i finally got to taste a chocolate pastry from the famous Vac's....drool...

Hmpf but i thought that I would study on the first day of the year...but I just can't! I'm too darn sleepy. Perhaps just opening the book would be enough? I'm really really getting nervous about the studies thing...another aits coming up which I am going to mess up...I dunno, these aits' really piss me off...and it's a freaky feeling to know that this year is going to change my life. Everything-my whole, entire future-depends on what i do in the next 3 months. I mean, dude, YIKES! Way to put the pressure on! Oh dear, just thinking about it makes me queasy...

Well here's hoping that this year doesn't turn out to be a total disaster......optimistic aren't I?:D

4 comments:

Bharat said...

well whos born confused?
so enjoyed lot ? wish i was in company like urs(frn group)
i had a bad start for a new year

Bharat said...

ok got it. but y anonymous?

Born Confused said...

well the whole point of being anonymous is that i don't want just anyone to know who's writing....anyway u knw na

Bharat said...

s, ur frn told