CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Hiatus, Sabbatical or just plain break from posting

Yes, I know it’s been a long time. I’m sorry I had to leave you all just to read The Other One's posts (I know its unbearable, hee hee) Yeah, and guys, I’m not the author of the auto post alright!!!! Today I’m going to write about something in the present tense. I know that most of my posts are in rewind mode because you know I’d like to remember all this stuff when I read them years later. I do have a memory to write about, but I’m not going to risk writing it. I’ll give it a few months time and then go into rewind mode again. I guess that will bring out an element of nostalgia
For New Year, I’ve resolved to work harder. Yes, its tough, old habits die hard but I’m trying. I get up 4:45 in the morning to study and hoping that today atleast I’ll be early to college but you haven’t lived with the Ghosh Roys. Our getting to place on time solely depends on how fast my father can drive. So some days I have to sit in the last bench. It’s not that hard considering now I have glasses and I can see now. Apart from that, I get a really good view of the street where he lives. Sigh!
I think I’ve done this AITS better than the last. Well my Physics score alone is more than what I got in my previous two exams so that’s a good sign right? I couldn’t think of anyone to ask to fill the last page of my slam book so I filled it myself (you know, I can’t let anything go waste!) and it was shockingly blatant. While putting the slam book back, I found some of my old Barbie storybooks. Barbie………. Mention it to a 17 year old now and she’ll look at you like you’re a sea slug or something “You still like/play with Barbies?????????” So did you, once upon a time, missy! We all did. I admit Barbies repulse even me a little bit now but I accept them as a part of my life. Even when someone tells me that she doesn’t like them anymore, I know that she’s just a big, fat liar. Barbie was always the IT girl. She was pretty, had pretty accessories, traveled the world, was kind and had star appeal. No girl could resist them!! Even me. AND I played with GI Joe and Power Rangers action figures, so there! And Ken……….God, even the illustrations of Ken were hot in the story book. You know, its funny that I’ve never seen a Ken doll anywhere. You could have had a whole product range for boys and maybe little boys and girls could play in perfect harmony. Of course, Barbie and Ken broke up long ago. She’s going out with some Australian surfer dude called Blaine. Can inanimate objects be put on the same pedestal as celebrities and used as gossip fodder? Well that just goes to show you that Barbie aint some freaking, stupid doll!!! She’s a legend.
Speaking of Celebrities, I’ve been seeing too much of Gemma Atkinson in the newspapers. One more article about her and I’ll scream!!! Who is she? Cristiano Ronaldo’s ex. And it’s a good thing she is for she’s a sloot. (I love you, Cristiano!!! You’re hot and you play amazing football but your FIFA fiasco against Rooney is UNFORGIVABLE! But I still love you!) That’s the great thing about football, you see. The person wearing the same uniform as you and standing on the same side of the pitch on one day, can stand on the other side on another day, wearing a different uniform. Beckham’s losing form..I see him going down the Ganguly way…so I hope he comes back up again. I don’t want to see him as a falling star placed in some stupid galaxy…LA Galaxy to be exact. I’ve never even heard of it!!!! Beckham also reminds me of Victoria which reminds me of the Spice Girls. So they’re back…Woo hoo.. who cares? Never liked them in the first place. Britney’s going from mental to seriously freaking, demented mental. So’s Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and the like. Another thing I’m seeing more of these days are, Ayappa Swamis on motorbikes. They’re everywhere I tell you!!! What's the point of that, really? I mean you are supposed to lead an austere life...You know, Think like the Lotus, Be like the Lotus, Drive the Lotus (hee hee)
I have to edit my Bhutto post. The English is plain and mediocre. I can’t have that!!!! Bilawal Bhutto’s cute. Poor guy, I really feel sorry for him. I looked him up on MySpace but didn’t find him but guess who I found instead? SHAWN PYFROM!!! For those who don’t know, he plays Andrew Van de Kamp in Desperate Housewives. And I’m convinced he’s the real one, his profile looked honest to me. Not like the fake Drake Bells I found on Orkut. I asked one of them if he was the real one and he scrapped back in Portuguese…..so yeah, you’re not the real Drake Bell. Gosh imagine if it really is Shawn!!! Wow. I always thought he looked like the Pink Panther (not the real one, the other one…Alternative name : The Prowler. If you meet him in the corridors, you can be damn sure you’re prowling too…He’s cute too, weird but cute and doesn’t think twice before picking up someone’s eraser [nudge nudge]) So keeping fingers crossed and hoping I hear from Shawn Pyfrom. I still can’t believe it’s him!!!
WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bharat said...

whats wrong with ur english its good..

Bharat said...

but mine is badd..........