Walkin' down the street
I see ya lookin' at me
I smile to myself-I know what you're thinking
I know it aint gonna be
But I can't resist winking
I hum to myself
Knowing you've fallen for me
But girl it aint that easy
You're not the one for me
It's not you, ya see
Coz I'm a heartbreaker
It makes me feel good
To see that look in your eyes
You adore me, You can't ignore me
So I'm gonna have some fun....
"Looking good today, girl".
With a blush and a smile you're mine
You're not the only one
Get in the line
You're not the girl for me
I, Myself and Me
We live in harmony
Don't you even think
You'll ever be as important to me
As me, No way honey!!
Coz i'm a heartbreaker
It makes me feel good
To see that look in your eyes
You think that i'm so fine, oh so divine
So let me have some fun....
Who's that I see,
She aint even looking at me!
She's got someone else(and many more)
Why does that make me sore?
Is she the one for me?
I'm sorry girl but I,
Have found someone my type
She's just what i wanted
So when the time was ripe
I asked her out, yeah
Please don't be mad
Try not to despise
I see it in your eyes
And I kinda feel bad
But what can I do, ya see
Coz I'm a heartbreaker
It makes me feel good
To see that look in your eyes
I see the hurt pride, I took you for a ride
Sorry girl, was just having some fun....
0 comments:
Post a Comment