OK, let's make this short. April is the suckiest month of the year. It's swelteringly hot and its just full of exams. Exams, Exams, EXAMS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! And don't bother asking me how I'm doing or how my exams went because I rather not talk about them and bury their haunting memories six feet under. Four years of my life spent for something which looks like it's going down the drain. But whatever, I know I haven't worked hard enough to deserve it so the entirety of the blame falls on me and I accept it.
April always did mean exams but they also meant holidays you know......once upon a time.....far, far away....in another world.....in another dimension.....Well no use cribbing. 10 years from now maybe April won't seem so bad. Maybe it'll just be like all the other months. By the way, I know May will suck too.
But you know the starting of April is not all that bad. I just discovered that recently. It's begun to take on a whole new meaning for me........
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
April Showers
Posted by Sayonee at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
well,April might suck,there's no way May will,though.
All things bright n sunny happen in May,includin my bday!
Post a Comment