CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Start Of Something New

All Right. Why is it always deemed necessary that your first post should always be an introduction about yourself? This is after all not some kind of essay or a writing piece and really why should I be introducing myself to well..........me. This would be my third blog till date. Everytime I start a new one I always promise myself that I'm going to stick through this.......but I never do. First thing you ought to know about me is that I'm darn lazy. My first blog was on Rediff and a one-post wonder. The second one was on Nickelodeon, a possibly more active one with a picture of Nick Carter on it too!! (Now that really put the Nick in Nickelodeon!!) Some blessed soul from Singapore had viewed my blog there and decided to respond to it by saying........"You have crush? I also have crush. Want to know who his name is?" For some strange reason I never replied
Now starting today I declare that :
"This could be the start of something new!"
I like Zac Efron. He's really adorable. He looks really good with Vanessa onscreen but in real life Vanessa Anne Hudgens is a far cry from Gabriella Montez. Aparajitha said in disgust one day,"She auditioned for the part in tiny, yellow shorts!" My point is what do you have a problem with? The tiny, the yellow or the shorts? I personally have a problem with yellow. It can be a very disgusting shade at times. But I saw her shorts. This shade looked good though. My friend once confessed to me that she loved wearing shorts like those when she was like what 5 years old! Grow up Vanessa!! Guys are not going to fall for your "Oh look I'm so pretty and young" facade. And you run like a wimp!
So all out of thoughts for now. Stay tuned......We'll be right back after this creative break!

Sayonee

1 comments:

Nea said...

I don't like V. Hudgens.
I dislike Zac Efron. He looks sad.
That's all.