CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Movie Mania

Whoaaaa mama! 2 movies in day-i'm majorly blown away......i saw om shanti om(finally!) and high school musical 2(FINALLY!!!!) and ya know what OSO ain't as bad as people have been saying...golly i even sort of liked it... and HSM2 was sort of weird, i liked only a couple of songs but the Troy and Gabriella angle was so cute sighhhhh....
By the way, I am a huge movie buff...love 'em, can't live without 'em. My favourite kind of movie would be the romantic sort or a comedy or preferably a romantic comedy:P...I was just thinking about my all-time favourite movies and i came up with some names...





Here are my top 10 favourite movies of all time-






1) Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge- Nothing can replace this Shahrukh-Kajol starrer in the hearts of millions of romantics countrywide. I just looooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeee it, I can almost spout the dialogues along with them-"Hum tum ik dibbe mein bandh ho rum pum pum pum..." :D:P






2) A Cinderella Story- Oh yeah this movie is soooooooo cute...and Chad Michael Murray looks totally hot:D; he and Hilary make a relli cute couple....






3) High School Musical- The songs are just amazing- "This could be the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you..ohhhhh!"- and so is ZAAAACCCC, of course. I love everything about this movie:)






4)Ishq Vishk- Now don't raise that eyebrow, I like Shahid okay??? And this movie was a totally cute Archie-Betty-Veronica story; and duh Betty gets Archie( I always said she would)






5)The Harry Potter Series- Come on who doesn't like em???






6)The Pirates Of The Caribbean Series- OMG how could i forget!!! Johnny Depp absolutely rocks this movie as the rum-loving and slightly pansy Captain Jack Sparrow and yeah it's a PIRATE movie!!!! Arrrrr mateys where is the rum gone????





7)The Shrek movies- Funniest animated stuff ever! Donkeyyy(the noble steed lol) is my favourite animated character of all time:D





8)The Munnabhaiii Movies- Boletoh they're just awesome mamu! (whoa did I like actually say that??-eeeeek!!!)





9)Chak De! India- Ek hockey doongi rakhke! This movie's got deadly energy, makes one want to stand up and cheer...Yeah Girl Power Babayyy!!!





10) Jab We Met- It's pretty cute but it's on my list purely because Shahid is absolutely droolworthy in this movie(knocked me down flat, he did)-no kidding he's perfect!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Allritey its 1200 in the night and i gotta go spitshine my dune buggy:P....cya folks!
I'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk..........(muhahahahhaa)

0 comments: